What is name of the society?
Name of the society is “The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited, Lahore”.
What is objective of “The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited, Lahore”?
“The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited, Lahore” is a non-profit organization and the objective is to provide housing needs at no profit/no loss basis to its members.
Is the society registered with the Government?
Yes, The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited is registered under “Cooperative Department, Government of The Punjab”.
Who is owner of the society?
The members are owner of the society.
What is the project name?
Project name is City Garden, Lahore.
Who is the owner of City Garden, Lahore?
“The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited” and its members will be owner of City Garden, Lahore
Who is responsible for the management, and development of City Garden, Lahore?
The Management Committee elected by the members is responsible for the management, and development of City Garden, Lahore.
Will the Management Committee provide the member access to the Annual General Meeting (AGM), Annual reports?
Yes, the Management committee is liable to provide the members complete information in the Annual General Meeting (AGM), and Annual Reports.
Who is the decision maker?
Routine matters will be done by the Management Committee with the consent of members in Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Is the proposed land development site fully owned by The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society Limited, Lahore?
The Society has already purchased some part of the land and is collecting money from members to buy rest of the land.
What is the location of City Garden, Lahore?
City Garden, Lahore is adjacent with Proposed Lahore Ring Road, Khayaban – e – Amin, Lake City, LDA City and Bahria Education City.
What are the Neighboring projects of City Garden, Lahore?
The neighboring projects of City Garden, Lahore are:
- Khayaban – e – Amin
- LDA City
- Lake City
- Bahria Education City
- DHA Rahber
- DHA XI
- Audit & Accounts Cooperative Housing Society Ltd
- Engineers Town (Cooperative Housing Society)
What are the Plot sizes?
The plot sizes are:
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
What is the acceptable Mode of payment?
The acceptable Mode of payment is:
- Pay order (In Favor of The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD)
- Cross Cheque (In Favor of The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD)
- Overseas payments can be made via TT in account The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD
- No cash dealings are allowed
Bank Name: The Bank of Punjab
Title of Account: The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD
Account Number: BTA 0045980001
Branch Code: 0024
Swift Code: BPUNPKKA024
What documents are given to a member?
A member will get these documents:
At time of Membership:
- Bank slip
- Membership Form copy
- Original note for reference number
- Plot Allotment form copy
After 3 weeks of Membership:
- Membership card
- Share certificate
- One letter from society with payment schedule
Allotment letter will be given when land price is completed.
When will the Balloting of plots take place?
The Balloting of plots will take place in DEC, 2016 after complete collection of land price.
When will City Garden, Lahore get NOC from LDA?
City Garden, Lahore will get the NOC from LDA after purchasing land.
When will development start?
The development will start in 4th quarter of 2016.
When will possession given?
Possession will be given in year 2018.
Why name of the project is City Garden, Lahore?
City Garden, Lahore has been given this name because the overall horticulture, town planning and environment of the society will be based on the culture and heritage of classic Lahore in a modern way.
What are names of the Blocks of the society?
The names of the blocks of society are:
- Independent blocks for Professionals
- Doctors Block
- Engineers Block
- Govt. Employees Block
- Overseas Block
- Independent Blocks for Organizations
- Gives The Company its own Identity
- No trespassing for irrelevant people
What are the features?
- Prime location adjacent to Proposed Lahore Ring Road off Raiwind Road Lahore
- Neighbored by posh housing schemes (LDA City, Lake City, Khayabaan e Amin)
- Horticulture based on Historical Era of Lahore
- Water Supplies
- Sewerage & Drainage System
- Main Boulevard 150′, Minimum 30′ Roads
- Jamia Masjid
- Community Center
- Security and Gated Community
- CCTV Cameras
- Best town planning
- Outstanding Landscape
- Basic Health Center
What is the booking procedure?
- Submit Membership Fee Rs. 2000/- via Pay Order/TT in favor of The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD
- Submit Share Money Rs. 1,000 (5 Marla) or Rs. 2,000 (10 Marla, 1 Kanal) via Pay Order/TT in favor of The Professionals Cooperative Housing Society LTD
- Submit Cost of Land 1st Installment
What is Cost of Development?
The cost of development is Rs. 70,000/- per Marla.
When will Cost of Development pay?
Cost of development is paid in 5 quarterly equal installments after completing cost of land.